|Pumpkin Spice Latte
It seems like every cafe now has their own take on the
Pumpkin Spice Latte. What most have in common is they
don't have any real pumpkin! Why not make your own at
home using real pumpkin? Follow this easy recipe below
and stay cozy this autumn.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg,
Yield: 2 servings.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and
sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice.
- Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15
seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with
whipped cream and spices if desired.
Source from Taste of Home